Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is his football outdated been found out? Second game in a row penned back all game? Leicester have a decent side and play nice quick attacking football so it’s expected. Newcastle? No, not having it. Unacceptable. There wasn’t even a plan A today.

Leeds, West Ham now Newcastle at home. Clear things ain’t working but nothing change at half time. This is really frustrating. Don’t understand the point of changing the back four when we defend so well and keep winning and drawing. Olsen should have played instead of Pickford. Playing Coleman and Digne as fullback make us very weak when defending. Think the best we can hope for is getting Europa. I am not having at go at Carlo no not at all but when we have the chance to get CL we blow it.

I like Carlo and really want this to be a success and it still could be.

But some of the performances and football we've played this season has been the worst I've ever seen. We're so, so negative it hurts and STILL lack energy and desire.

Anyone still fuming that we’re not being taken seriously as title challengers? 5 goals in 8 home games, 1 pen, 1 own goal, 1 from a set piece and 2 from outside the box. We’ve hardly created a decent chance at home for about 3 months. But if you say that’s not great you must want him sacked, right?

I'm willing to give him time but we could be 10th by the end of the weekend. We are also playing football that is similar to Allardyce.

The squads just dross. I can't see any way forward.

Look at our bench FFS how can he seriously be happy with that? All well and good selling players but there’s nothing to help us off the bench absolutely nothing attacking wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back