Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to give him time but we could be 10th by the end of the weekend. We are also playing football that is similar to Allardyce.

The squads just dross. I can't see any way forward.
But 10th is about our level with this squad. Many of our players are mercurial. On good days, many of them will click and we'll beat a Spurs or Leicester. On bad days we'll lose to Leeds or Newcastle. On other days, we'll draw with Burnley. We are the definition of mid-table. Put your money on 9th.

Carlo can do great things if he's got enough good players. He needs to insist on reinforcements or he will seriously damage his reputation here.

I understand the need for rotation but to drop two of your back four is just bizarre, especially as Godfrey and Holgate are the modern Everton.

Got it wrong.... so very wrong

Playing Digne left back was idiotic. Playing Coleman is bonkers. Not playing Davies was baffling

When we play those 2 fullbacks we are defensively inept.

Wilson v Digne in the Channel was embarrassing. Lucas bottled it all day, his arse went after the first chase. He should have been hooked at half time.

These results will happen but this one has crushed me. Carlo learns and makes few mistakes but this was horrific. It was Fat Sam football and I'm embarrassed.

This is what happens when these plyers have to do anything other than a low block. Keane and Mina are too slow. Coleman and Digne can’t defend. This is why we play Holgate and Godfrey at full backs and why I’m convinced they’ll be back in for the Leeds game. The players aren’t good enough to play the way we want them to regardless of the opposition. Even Rochdale gave Coleman and Digne the run around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back