Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always the same with this team under any manager: they get up for the big games then they lose focus and ideas and fold against poor and bang average teams.

When we have a team that can sweep rubbish like Newcastle aside week in week out we'll be back. Until then it's a pipe dream.
The only way we do that is have a massive clear out of all players bar Keane, Mina, Holgate, Godfrey, Digne, Allan, Doucoure, James, Richarlison and DCL and rebuild from that baseline

Think we need to go back to a 442 for these players. The flat back 4, Allan Docuoure in the middle. James Iwobi on the flanks and DCL Richarlison up front. The players just don’t look good enough to do much else. If it’s not amazingly simple for them they can’t deal with it.

Well at least we can put to bed the argument that the home crowd effected player performances. Carlo has worked miracles with this squad tbh. Poor last couple of games but we dont have the players to take the game to teams. We just dont.

True but it really limits us offensively and our attacking play has really diminished lately.Also I feel its only effective against certain teams as well.
Not true we can win match and defend properly with four cb. Coleman is done.

I think he'd do well to slate his players when it's called for.
It's a tricky one. In private he probably knows he would only keep 7 or 8 of the squad. He certainly has more patience than I would in his position. It's not his style to overly criticise players, he loves them and they love him. He just needs to get 10 more players in!!

The only way we do that is have a massive clear out of all players bar Keane, Mina, Holgate, Godfrey, Digne, Allan, Doucoure, James, Richarlison and DCL and rebuild from that baseline
I automatically assume that this is the plan for the summer.

If it’s not, we’re in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back