2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read the comments on the initial reporting on the Echo’s Facebook page, full of oh so witty RS banging the trophy drum then passing it off as banter when called out on it. One even had the gall to say ‘get over it, bigger things to worry about’ like it was nothing yet if it was Herr Fun boy’s home it’d be a far different tune

Primarily, his house will have been targeted because he's a wealthy individual with what you'd expect to be luxury items - that comes from being a top manager.

His security arrangements will likely to have been an additional factor in their decision. In terms of the safe, it's just an accepted norm with wealth.

In terms of professional, it is likely that these individuals will have previous experience of home invasion.

Yes to all of that. Much as we may like to say, and worse still some scumbag Kopites will no doubt be claiming it too, this will not have anything to do with who those involved support. It will also not be opportunist drug users (who tend to stay local with crime and in honesty, not really have the level of planning to pull something like this off).

In terms of why Ancelotti, I don't know Crosby or the bit he lives in, but you can imagine it would be a very nice house. This isn't a slander on Liverpool as it's true of most areas, but most of the high value houses will either be people who are explicitly involved in crime, indirectly have some connection to it, or will have links to criminals/police officers at quite a senior level. This is what circles like the Mason's etc bring. If you are targetting a house, I doubt Ancelotti has those connections, so it's an easy target. Footballers are. Dudek was, I think Gerrard was, to a degree Barkley was when he was targetted.

He will need to up his security. Such measures will be a deterrent if nothing else.

So people walking on the beach = scum

Getting your house robbed by armed gang = just get some counciling

Funny the way these righteous tits like you are quick to try and sound all compassionate and caring while at the same time coming across like a proper little bellend, welldone
See how people can put there own spin on things, Bob ?

You’re a long-term poster; I’d have expected a more polite reply.

If you hear a noise and it sounds like someone is trying to break into your property would you just call 911 and wait for police to arrive and find a place to hide or would you make yourself known to the burglar in the hope of scaring him away and get a weapon to defend yourself with?

Your average burglar is opportunist. Window open, garage door, sheds, even front doors unlocked.
This was planned as they were after the safe.and they thought the house was empty.
I would be interested in the mode of entry.
Burglars are pure scum, they ruin peoples happy lives, invade their sanctuary. Usually for naff all. Once someone is burgled its hard to stay.
Burglars hate alarms. They hate dogs. They hate gravel drives. They hate security lights. ( and internal lights, those timer jobs are effective) Oh boy do they hate cameras. They hate decent locks( its so easy to crack a lock on the average double glazed door) They hate security patrols esp if done properly.( signage is good, but only if the company is good)
Its been a while since I worked in this area but i have always believed the punishment does fit the crime. I think first offence burlaries start with a community order.

See how people can put there own spin on things, Bob ?

You’re a long-term poster; I’d have expected a more polite reply.

I apologise for that, i just don't like this criminalisation of normal people who just go for a walk safely when we don't know the circumstances for it, they might need to get out for a number of reasons from mental health to living in a toxic house and need space or a break

But anyway, back on topic, I hope they catch the little rats, if they went straight to the safe like it's been mentioned then I'd expect that info has come from someone who has done work in the house when Carlo was moving in

I apologise for that, i just don't like this criminalisation of normal people who just go for a walk safely when we don't know the circumstances for it, they might need to get out for a number of reasons from mental health to living in a toxic house and need space or a break

But anyway, back on topic, I hope they catch the little rats, if they went straight to the safe like it's been mentioned then I'd expect that info has come from someone who has done work in the house when Carlo was moving in
I think right now that's a lot of conjecture based on how they reportedly took the safe. Affluent people have safes and they're usually installed in similar positions.

First I heard of this was when my mate sent me this link to the Sky News article this morning.

I read it and thought “what the hell was Carlo’s daughter doing inside the safe?!” I blame the journalist’s awful use of English syntax

6A49CEAD-6F54-40D0-8AF2-88D6F392F3AF.webp

Your average burglar is opportunist. Window open, garage door, sheds, even front doors unlocked.
This was planned as they were after the safe.and they thought the house was empty.
I would be interested in the mode of entry.
Burglars are pure scum, they ruin peoples happy lives, invade their sanctuary. Usually for naff all. Once someone is burgled its hard to stay.
Burglars hate alarms. They hate dogs. They hate gravel drives. They hate security lights. ( and internal lights, those timer jobs are effective) Oh boy do they hate cameras. They hate decent locks( its so easy to crack a lock on the average double glazed door) They hate security patrols esp if done properly.( signage is good, but only if the company is good)
Its been a while since I worked in this area but i have always believed the punishment does fit the crime. I think first offence burlaries start with a community order.
Burglaries should carry a mandatory prison sentence, even for first offence or there's no deterrent. The burgler's actions can have lengthy detrimental psychological effects on the victims involved, and could even cause heart attacks etc. because of the fright/panic.

Absolute scum of the earth. As said in Life of Brian, crucifixion's too good for em sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back