2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
And are these people not lawbreakers too, putting the lives of others in jeopardy through their own downright selfishness?

I deplore what happened to Mr. Ancelotti, but property can be replaced and those traumatised counselled. Perhaps those that take your view would like to say the same to friends of ours who lost their thirty year old son to the disease earlier in the pandemic? Not a day goes by when I don’t think of him or how his parents are coping. Such a waste, which we know through the benefit of hindsight, could possibly have been avoided.

Yes I know that people don’t really mean any harm by acting in this way, even though deep down they know that they just might.

And perhaps somebody here is qualified to cite reasons why the human psyche can put their own spin and things and justify their actions, usually by making comparisons with something far graver.

I suppose it’s a bit like burglars who justify their actions by consoling themselves with the thought that they only burgle rich people’s houses when they’re not in.

Edit for typos
you are comparing someone taking their dog for a walk to these human trash robbing houses!
this is truly one of the worst posts iv ever read on here and thats some feat,congrats!

Whilst not trying to diminish this, just how badly written is the article, it implies that no one inside the safe was hurt. Who would be in there?

robbery is horrid and leaves a scar on the family home.

Suspect Mosh will organise extra security from now on at the Club's expense. Last thing we want is for Carlo to fall out of love with us and the region.
Thing Big Dunc will reassure him but knowing that his daughter was in alone will undoubtedly have given The Prof a scare.

Hopefully Usmanov has a crack team of ex KGB on their way to the rats addresses with some novichok and rope

I'm sure it's been noted before but subs like a professional job.

While it may sound like they have targeted him for being the Everton manager,
I doubt that's the case.

If theyve attacked the safe, the chances are lore likely to be some inside information has been leaked, likely by a family member and fallen into the wrong hands.
Primarily, his house will have been targeted because he's a wealthy individual with what you'd expect to be luxury items - that comes from being a top manager.

His security arrangements will likely to have been an additional factor in their decision. In terms of the safe, it's just an accepted norm with wealth.

In terms of professional, it is likely that these individuals will have previous experience of home invasion.

And are these people not lawbreakers too, putting the lives of others in jeopardy through their own downright selfishness?

I deplore what happened to Mr. Ancelotti, but property can be replaced and those traumatised counselled. Perhaps those that take your view would like to say the same to friends of ours who lost their thirty year old son to the disease earlier in the pandemic? Not a day goes by when I don’t think of him or how his parents are coping. Such a waste, which we know through the benefit of hindsight, could possibly have been avoided.

Yes I know that people don’t really mean any harm by acting in this way, even though deep down they know that they just might.

And perhaps somebody here is qualified to cite reasons why the human psyche can put their own spin and things and justify their actions, usually by making comparisons with something far graver.

I suppose it’s a bit like burglars who justify their actions by consoling themselves with the thought that they only burgle rich people’s houses when they’re not in.

Edit for typos

So people walking on the beach = scum

Getting your house robbed by armed gang = just get some counciling

Funny the way these righteous tits like you are quick to try and sound all compassionate and caring while at the same time coming across like a proper little bellend, welldone

So people walking on the beach = scum

Getting your house robbed by armed gang = just get some counciling

Funny the way these righteous tits like you are quick to try and sound all compassionate and caring while at the same time coming across like a proper little bellend, welldone
What makes these scums have the right to rob someone’s property? This is the worst of act in any event.

Last edited:

Horrible news to start the day off, hopefully his daughter is ok, I'm certain our manager is a strong enough character to deal with this,it is the worry he will have when he is away around his family that will be foremost in his mind I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back