2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye exactly I bet he's disappointed in the city. The fact that he's fully integrated here and doesn't ' travel from London shows he really trusted his environment.
The one which rang alarm bells was when Stevie G got turned over.
No way these linked robberies are local scallies IMO.
This is proper organised crime, maybe local, yes, but scallies, I doubt it.

If I was on £100k a week, I’d have a team of ex SAS lads on my front door 24/7, sad but true. Pay them £100k a year.

If I was on £100k a week, I’d have a team of ex SAS lads on my front door 24/7, sad but true. Pay them £100k a year.
Ye think jagielka got done aswell didn't he ? They always seem to have the perfect time etc to execute, obviously tonight went wrong as somebody was in. Too right even a few cocky watchmen could make a difference to be honest.

And our amazing police force has gotten nowhere near them in who knows how long.

Not being funny but what is the difference between Carlo being burgled and anyone else. Burglary is a horrible crime that leaves a lasting effect on the victim.

Not saying there's any difference. This sort of thing makes me pretty angry.

But Carlo is our manager and has really taken to the city so of course people are going to react to it.

I pity the fool who tried robbing Duncan that time.
These people respect nobody and the only thing that would deter them is a sound beating.
That is just how it is.

It's disgusting. When you see how much effort the guy has gone too, to fit in with stopping taking photos with fans etc and there are people out there willing to do this. He's a normal human being with wealth can't have anything now days its disgusting always someone wanting a piece of the pie no matter what. I hope he has some seriously heavy connections in Italy ready to come round popping heads for a laugh.

He loves this place but not sure how it will affect him, his wife or daughter.
Similar happened to me in Ghana, sickening experience and I hated the place after that. I wouldn’t be surprised if he walked away, hope I’m wrong but we’ll see.
Angel Di Maria, went through similar and his form went pear shaped. You could hardly blame him but the Man U fans turned on him.
I‘m sure Everton will offer him support, especially for his daughter, she was there and must have been terrified, the scum bags have no idea or no regard for the affect it has on people.

I hate violence but I hope some mad Barsteward gets to them before the police, these will get nicked, I know they will

I saw this as a comment in the beginning of the pandemic but it was along the lines of "why do supermarkets just not hire bouncers to keep out people without masks since the pubs are all closed?"

Same thing with everyone here. I know they shouldn't HAVE to in the least bit but it just seems like footballers et al are "easy" targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back