2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sub-human scum. This happens too much for my liking. Not an isolated incident. Happens too much where a manager/player is threatened like this. Spot on by
This isn't a good look on North West football, and it must be stamped out immediately, Its threatening our football massively. This cannot be under estimated by any means.
This worries me and I hope security can be found for his family.

Because you get too many liberal lovies insisting it should be all about reform and how these kids are just misunderstood and have made mistakes.

There's no excuse. People make the decisions to do what they do.

I grew up in Kirkdale and one of the lads I used to knock about withs brother is a scratter always has been - got sent down for glassing someone in town then few year back got sent down again for aggravated burglary.

He had the exact same upbringing as me and my mate but chose to go down the road he did.

Boils my pish the excuses the dooey eyed liberals make for his kind.

Funnily enough them whatssapp rumours said they were only in 8 minutes and done the safe, seems quite specific and obviiusly the safe part was true

Where did they come from?

I cant get my head around the fact that during a lockdown, will all the big posh houses arround that area, they only target his and he just happens to be out. Very odd
They could target every house in the area and unless its a high profile world class football manager it wont be front page news like this.
No matter tho , its filth who do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back