2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope his poor daughter gets over it all. She mustve been traumatised by the shock of it. There must be cameras all over the show around there... lets hope the CID get some leads to get the lowlife scumbags.

The one which rang alarm bells was when Stevie G got turned over.
No way these linked robberies are local scallies IMO.
This is proper organised crime, maybe local, yes, but scallies, I doubt it.

If I was on £100k a week, I’d have a team of ex SAS lads on my front door 24/7, sad but true. Pay them £100k a year.

I'm not so sure. The guys that tried to rob Ozil and another Arsenal player a couple years back were apparently local bellends. This sounds more sophisticated, but it doesn't necessarily follow that it's true organized crime.

The sad reality is that 100k pounds a year isn't going to pay for a team of ex-SAS lads. At best, it'll buy 24 hour coverage from one at a time. Home, self, spouse, daughter - pick one. Not.an easy choice.

No one deserves this. I'm glad to hear that it sounds like everyone is physically OK. I'm concerned about what something like this means for the entire family, and especially the daughter who was there, going forward.

Funnily enough them whatssapp rumours said they were only in 8 minutes and done the safe, seems quite specific and obviiusly the safe part was true

Where did they come from?

I'm sure it's been noted before but subs like a professional job.

While it may sound like they have targeted him for being the Everton manager, I doubt that's the case.

If theyve attacked the safe, the chances are lore likely to be some inside information has been leaked, likely by a family member and fallen into the wrong hands.

The police are too busy down burbo bank stalking people going for a walk and issuing fines to be dealing with stuff like this!
They have not covered themselves in glory during this pandemic, stalking in parks when in normal times they are no go areas for a singletons etc.

Anyway, can't imagine how the Ancelotti daughter is feeling and Carlos and the rest of his family are feeling. Must have been frightening experience.

They have not covered themselves in glory during this pandemic, stalking in parks when in normal times they are no go areas for a singletons etc.

Anyway, can't imagine how the Ancelotti daughter is feeling and Carlos and the rest of his family are feeling. Must have been frightening experience.
Carlo has been hugged by Duncan Ferguson, remember: there's not much that can scare you after an experience like that!

People who rob houses are the lowest of the low. Complete and utter degenerates. Hope they get caught and get lengthy sentences.

The safe they have taken might have stuff thats got sentimental value to him in. Hes always spoke highly of the city to.

The police are too busy down burbo bank stalking people going for a walk and issuing fines to be dealing with stuff like this!
And are these people not lawbreakers too, putting the lives of others in jeopardy through their own downright selfishness?

I deplore what happened to Mr. Ancelotti, but property can be replaced and those traumatised counselled. Perhaps those that take your view would like to say the same to friends of ours who lost their thirty year old son to the disease earlier in the pandemic? Not a day goes by when I don’t think of him or how his parents are coping. Such a waste, which we know through the benefit of hindsight, could possibly have been avoided.

Yes I know that people don’t really mean any harm by acting in this way, even though deep down they know that they just might.

And perhaps somebody here is qualified to cite reasons why the human psyche can put their own spin and things and justify their actions, usually by making comparisons with something far graver.

I suppose it’s a bit like burglars who justify their actions by consoling themselves with the thought that they only burgle rich people’s houses when they’re not in.

Edit for typos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back