2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would they be so thick as to try a burglary during a lockdown I mean not like the house was going to be empty with the family out for a meal in town was it.

Most of the incidents previously have been when the players were away / at a game

Players have still been playing away games though, maybe as you say with lockdown and not many people about, a gang would be easily spotted. Just strange how they tried tonight and he wasnt in, like they knew but obviously were not expecting his daughter to be in either. We havent got an away game, so its not like the tam have travelled to London - how many people knew he was out - its still lockdown? Odd one for me, sounds like inside knowledge from somewhere

Players have still been playing away games though, maybe as you say with lockdown and not many people about, a gang would be easily spotted. Just strange how they tried tonight and he wasnt in, like they knew but obviously were not expecting his daughter to be in either. We havent got an away game, so its not like the tam have travelled to London - how many people knew he was out - its still lockdown? Odd one for me, sounds like inside knowledge from somewhere
He might’ve been down the shop or even just gone for a walk around the neighbourhood with his wife

Delph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back