2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
He picked a side with no legs

It was arrogant and thinking about Wednesday. Now we're staring down the barrel of a hideous week

ok, so he starts King and Iwobi instead of Gylfi and James

The midfield of Doucouré, Gomes, Davies have been embarrassing, not closed, tried to make runs behind the lines. Still back to square one

When our midfield decides they can’t be arsed, we get beat

ok, so he starts King and Iwobi instead of Gylfi and James

The midfield of Doucouré, Gomes, Davies have been embarrassing, not closed, tried to make runs behind the lines. Still back to square one

When our midfield decides they can’t be arsed, we get beat

Keane Mina iwobi all should have started

Holgate and Godfrey was utter arrogance

Carlo has no idea how to handle teams at the bottom of the table. Scott fn Parker has sussed him out in 3 of 4 halfs, Steve fn Bruce has done the double, Klopp Jr ran over us completely.

Shambolic, terrible response to a chance to do SOMETHING.

Just an embarrassment from everyone involved.

Rotates the squad like he has a champions league team. Simply don't have the depth to do that.

Needs to stick to a starting 11 and stay with it.

He has been unbelievable for us, but our inability to break teams down with a style of play is a concern. Needs to be fixed.

He has questions to answer - no doubt about it.

The annoying thing is, even though the starting 11 was bizarre, it should have been good enough to win. My biggest issue is how we actually play, I’m sick of seeing us camped on the edge of our penalty area every single time we lose the ball - it’s horrific to watch. I understand playing the low block at Utd, City etc, but against Fulham, West Ham, Newcastle?!

We have been sussed out at home
And we don’t have any answers. It was literally a carbon copy of the Newcastle game. Press us get in our faces and run at us with the ball. We can’t handle it and we have ZERO reply. We have nothing. No answers. No plan B. Absolutely nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back