Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you Batman?

Batman's a scientist..

IT'S NOT BATMAN!

Good win, never really looked like losing but when you play like this you're relying on your attackers to take their chances and the opposition to miss theirs, it's so close games can go either way.

We're good enough that i'd like to see us be more dominate in games like this, even Moyes would have us scoring 2 or 3 often at home. Seems like we either have tight games like this or concede at least 2 and Ancelotti can't get the right balance yet.

Does he though ?

Look at some of the teams we’ve lost to

On another night, it would have been another Fulham, Leeds or Newcastle
Nobody can argue that consistency is required moving forward but look to results against spurs, arsenal, Chelsea, Utd and Liverpool this season.

Maybe, just maybe try and be positive after a week in which we have took 6 points beaten Liverpool for the first time in 22 years and have a beautiful new stadium on the horizon and a manager who has won the lot.

Yano I've supported the blues like many all my life and honestly things have never looked to positive, and even if I'm being over the top why not its normally grim being blue!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back