Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
His decision making in the tactics, formation and team selection for today's game is on a par with Fat Sam's during his time here. I thought the way he set up against Newcastle was bad, but this is worse.

Great manager with an imperious record he may be. But you can't ignore the facts. We may come out of this game intact but that first half was utter tosh and so predictable given how unbalanced our team is.
Don't agree. It could have worked and it hasn't exactly failed... Yet

2020 and people questioning the greatest manager of the last 20 years.

I kid you not.

I mean sure, question Moyes, Marco Silva, Koeman, but you don't have the right to question Don Carlo, nobody does.
Lad you sound like his agent. Anyone can and should be questioned.

I really like him and think he’s boss but this statement of he shouldn’t be questioned is proper wham and kopite material.

Don't agree. It could have worked and it hasn't exactly failed... Yet
Disagree. Nobody out there knows what there job is. We are all over the place in possession. There is no balance and no structure. We may very well come out of this with all the points and I said so myself. But we could, and probably should have been 2 or 3 down and have been outplayed by a team that know there system and their role in it. We don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back