Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
These levels of performances are akin to the same level of performances we were getting under Silva and Koeman, the level of performances as if the players are playing like they want the manager out.... which wouldn’t surprise me with these rats who have already seen off 2/3 other managers

7 points better off than last season two to go. With these duds?

Miracle worker.

Need an aggressive summer.

I don’t think you get it mate.

We’ve lost so you must demand the manager be sacked or your not a blue.
If only we'd brought in the like of James Rodrigues, Allan from Napoli, that engine Doucoure and this super quick talented lad Ben Godfrey last summer, and had our main striker score 5-8 more goals we'd be doing even better. Oh wait, we did. Miracle worker my ass.

Also wondering the similarity if football all these different manager played over last 5 years.

From Martinez second season ( his first was totally different) Koeman, big sam, Silva. Carlo. All sideways non intense dribble.

Jamie carragher said we need an intense manager. Someone who gets us to play with enegry. Wonder if Dunc was the answer.

I believe in this fervently.

They still need to be the best we can find in all other aspects too though.

I'm not an advocate of Ancelotti out but I do wonder if he has the hunger that's required.

He may think or have thought he has, but then you come into this job and realise what a monumental task it is. You need to live and breathe this club at least for a period of a few years, probably to the detriment of everything else including your family.

It's almost as if we have to be dragged kicking and screaming into a period of sustained improvement.

We would need someone in the Conte/Simeone mould, at least some players need to be called out publicly now as well as privately.

Playing bad football was always going to catch up. 8th to 10th is where we've belonged since the first derby.

The lack of control in matches has been awful. The midfield never seem to get a grip on things. Even tonight Sheffield United had so much time on the ball to play themselves out of trouble.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back