Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking at the table, we are three points off sixth and seventh, but both Spurs and West Ham have superior goal differences. So while during the season we had hopes for the top four, to end up finishing eight or ninth is a massive kick in the teeth. As of now, a rubbish Arsenal team are just one point behind us. A busy summer awaits. The upcoming transfer window, will make or break the Ancelotti era at Everton imo.

Biesla for me Dave - mixture of Dogs of War and style.

Carlo will be here next season 100% but I honestly dont care if he walked tonight.

Brands signing that new contract pretty much put an end to all this "give Carlo world class players this summer" blokes out of his depth in England needs to go back to the Eredivise.
I said Bielsa a few weeks back, to the usual denunciations.

To Ancelotti?

I dont know. Im not even thinking of it because Ancelotti gets up to Christmas.

But we need to seriously start thinking about this, because it looks like a last big pay day appointment for a manager who doesn't fit this club.
Get Eddie Howe in then mate. See who we attract then.

If only we'd brought in the like of James Rodrigues, Allan from Napoli, that engine Doucoure and this super quick talented lad Ben Godfrey last summer, and had our main striker score 5-8 more goals we'd be doing even better. Oh wait, we did. Miracle worker my ass.
I disagree entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back