Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were relegation favourites among their own fans, so to suggest they bottled it is somewhat wide of the mark!

I think he could have gotten us higher, if we had some money at the time. We were always potless.

Mate they bottled it. Being in a position to get a Champions League place that close to the end is bottling it.

Absolutely agree about him having more money when he was here. Even the luxury of Lukaku would have been interesting.

I don't want to harp on about Moyes as he no longer has anything to do with us.. But to say he couldn't push us on is a touch unfair. Chelsea, Man u, Spurs, Arsenal and for the last part City all had wealthy owners and had cracking sides, Moyes was managing here skint yet we very often were reffered to as best of the rest. We now have the money yet we're still in the same position except the rest got rich too.

I’m not digging him because he didn’t push us on. Was definitely up against some very well put together sides. However (for example) it’s hard to forgive him for that Liverpool semi-final. 1-0 up at half time then sit back for 45 minutes against a side who had Luis Suarez up top.

He didn't have the huge resources under Bill in those days. Had a tight reign, not like the money Mosh has brought us. He may have brought in a few dross players when in office but brought in a hell of good ones. In the last half dozen years or so we've flushed a lot of money down the toilet with the much bigger transfer fees.

Yeah certainly. My favourite player has been Arteta, closely followed by Cahill. Both signed for peanuts in todays terms.

Frog, grow up lad. Digne has some of the highest assist stats in the division, the problem is we are overly reliant on him, literally every attack goes down the left and so his mistakes seem magnified. Least of our problems.
No. You grow up sunshine. Digne is the worst left back in the Prem. and has been for at least the last 3 years.
Teams attack us mainly down the right because he is there, we set up with 5 at the back to compensate for
him and Bonehead Coleman, for Christs sake can't people see what's happening to our club. You say the least of our problems and of course you are right. We have about 7 midfielders that cannot shoot at goal,
and we have strikers that must be sold this year (Not for the money) just to give the supporters some hope
for the future.

No. You grow up sunshine. Digne is the worst left back in the Prem. and has been for at least the last 3 years.
Teams attack us mainly down the right because he is there, we set up with 5 at the back to compensate for
him and Bonehead Coleman, for Christs sake can't people see what's happening to our club. You say the least of our problems and of course you are right. We have about 7 midfielders that cannot shoot at goal,
and we have strikers that must be sold this year (Not for the money) just to give the supporters some hope
for the future.
Mate I showed my fellow blues this message in my home state West Virginia and even they are laughing.

It's obvious that he has little trust with a lot in the squad.

That's fine, and I don't blame him one bit.

Yet some players who are getting his trust don't deserve it and others who aren't have actually shown they can do a job which helps the team, not because they're brilliant, but because it helps us set up in a shape/system which gets the best out of our better players.

I think Ancellotti has ruined Nkounkous confidence by selecting that waste of space Digne every game. We already know the kid is better at crossing than the Frog, the trouble starts again when the crosses rain in
our resident 'Bozos' upfront let us down again by not scoring enough goals.
Whiff of being banned from Goodison for saying naught things about Mr Saha, this.

for the future.
Bonehead ahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back