Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assuming that Sunday will be a defeat, it would have been harsh to finish with one win in the last five.

Let's just hope that recruitment takes a turn for the better this summer.

Could be 10th but not our manager’s fault. Ask those players who rolled over against Burnley and Sheff Utd at home without fans in the stadium.

I mean he's definitely got to shoulder part of the blame for 2 home wins in 12 games.

He can't, by the same token, get all of the credit just for the away wins.

It's a joint effort. We should have been well clear. We should be in a top four contest really but at the very least have 6th wrapped up. So yeah, he takes his share of the blame.

Fine margins football 18 months in isn't great, even with this very limited set of players.

But it's a crap season with lots of crap teams and we're still there or there abouts. Ultimately, the fixture list and our crap goal difference makes it a very hard ask, but it should have been sewn up. And indeed, I think it would have been had he worked more on our weaknesses from an attacking perspective.

Just think if we’d have turned some of them shocking home loses into draws we’d be looking at top 4
Every club above us can say the same. Plus, we'd have been unlikely to have won the aways we did if we won more homes... That's just Everton law... But I know what you mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back