Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
The manager's position is a huge roll, but I think playing personnel is more important. Carlo proved no matter how good your cv is, trying to get a tune out of our slugs is almost impossible. We need a total clear-cut, and whatever manager we get in needs to identify that as a priority. It's a massive task for whoever comes in.

Well it’s still a proportion of the fans. Apologies if you felt like you were included in that list there with them.
I don't care if I was meant to be in there or not. 15% of supporters isn't anything. There's 35% of people in the States who think COVID is fake. But I'm sure the world should take them seriously because "it's a proportion"? Blaming anyone but Carlo on this is both disingenuous and wrong.

This lot of players don't need a manager who is going to be their mate, it was always the wrong fit. They need a manager who can fire a rocket up their arses and actually motivate them at all. A big Dunc with any kind of tactical nouse

This lot of players don't need a manager who is going to be their mate, it was always the wrong fit. They need a manager who can fire a rocket up their arses and actually motivate them at all. A big Dunc with any kind of tactical nouse
So David Moyes then really?

I don't care if I was meant to be in there or not. 15% of supporters isn't anything. There's 35% of people in the States who think COVID is fake. But I'm sure the world should take them seriously because "it's a proportion"? Blaming anyone but Carlo on this is both disingenuous and wrong.

See my post again I’ve added additional comments.

The blame firmly lands at the boards feet.

A proportion of our fan base are major bed wetters who as Moshiri pointed out can’t wait to turn on the manager following 2 home defeats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back