Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt choose I was chosen. As soon as phenomenal came from Roberto's lips I was chosen. I felt it. Been chosen from the states is a bigger deal than been born in the UK and Northern Ireland by chance.
Lol, I bet I'm still suffering with the Blues long after you've moved on, fella.

Do you reckon our board was in a way happy to get the call from Real Madrid wanting Carlos? They can’t have failed to notice we weren’t really going anywhere fast and possibly by Christmas they may have had to think about sacking him if things didn’t improve fast. At least we don’t have to pay him off this way.
I think we could all see things weren't good, I can only hope the board could see it too and realise Madrid may well be doing us a favour.

Still feel a bit gutted wouldn't be so bad if he hadn't played up the whole long term project thing. Typical Everton we will be wondering if we were dreaming about having Carlo Ancelotti in the dugout and watching James in six months...since most of us never saw his team...Everton that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back