Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone upset here, it’s the same as when we took Silva off Watford. Bigger club comes in, they’re usually going to leave, and Real is the biggest in the world. We’re 10th in England with a squad full of overpaid wasters. I can’t really blame Carlo here. On to the next one. Hope it’s finally the right fit.

Screenshot_20210602_113308_com.ksmobile.cb_edit_342842831692997.webp
Screenshot_20210602_113324_com.ksmobile.cb_edit_342884474720595.webp

It was a rumour when I went to bed, but it was all over and done when I got up.

I'm disappointed because I was certain that Carlo had a plan to fix our main problem - a slow midfield.

I was really looking forward to seeing how it all developed, but now I'll never know.

That's the kind of spirit i can get behind! BOOOOO whoever the next manager is, they will be crap anyway.
But they will be crap pal!!
.. Come back when the next manager has got us absolutely nowhere!!... And I'll say I told you so!!... However come back saying!!.. We're Champions you idiot!!... Or we've won a cup you massive cockwomble
... & I'll bear my arse in woollys window!!
It ain't gonna happen pal!!
...we're a spent force & we ain't gonna catch up with the big boys... Like ever!!!

.. Come back when the next manager has got us absolutely nowhere!!... And I'll say I told you so!!... However come back saying!!.. We're Champions you idiot!!... Or we've won a cup you massive cockwomble
...we're a spent force & we ain't gonna catch up with the big boys... Like ever!!!
Chill mate, i was actually agreeing with you. The club stinks of mediocrity all the way through. No semblance of a plan at all. One year its build for the future, the next year its buy ready made players, no sense of identity on the pitch and playing style. We are a rudderless ship on the pitch. Its weird though as the community side is run brilliantly and you would be hard pressed to find another club with their work away from the ground who are as good as us, yet whoever we employ or does the hiring has absolutely no idea. Its just one bad idea after another and hope for the best.

Such a shame really as i don't doubt Moshiri's intent or ambitions, just his and his teams lack of knowing how to do it.

Best we can hope for is we luck upon a manager who manages to get a tune out of the absolute shambles of a football club we are

Don't get me wrong... I have been brought up with Everton as my club, my brother was a Liverpool fan (the fucki
Chill mate, i was actually agreeing with you. The club stinks of mediocrity all the way through. No semblance of a plan at all. One year its build for the future, the next year its buy ready made players, no sense of identity on the pitch and playing style. We are a rudderless ship on the pitch. Its weird though as the community side is run brilliantly and you would be hard pressed to find another club with their work away from the ground who are as good as us, yet whoever we employ or does the hiring has absolutely no idea. Its just one bad idea after another and hope for the best.

Such a shame really as i don't doubt Moshiri's intent or ambitions, just his and his teams lack of knowing how to do it.

Best we can hope for is we luck upon a manager who manages to get a tune out of the absolute shambles of a football club we are
No worries pal... I was

No worries pal... Sorry to blurt out on you... I'm just sooooo done!!!
... I agree with you pal

Don't get me wrong... I have been brought up with Everton as my club, my brother was a Liverpool fan (the fucki

No worries pal... I was

No worries pal... Sorry to blurt out on you... I'm just sooooo done!!!
... I agree with you pal
no worries bud, better to vent on here than to your missus. Mines already fed up with me and we aint even 24 hours in yet......its going to be a long pre-season

It was a rumour when I went to bed, but it was all over and done when I got up.

I'm disappointed because I was certain that Carlo had a plan to fix our main problem - a slow midfield.

I was really looking forward to seeing how it all developed, but now I'll never know.
It's the quickest I have ever seen anything done at Everton.

No mulling or pondering; just "Hey, Madrid called, Chow"...

Scene setting: Blue Bill's office...characters: Blue Bill and Jeana (Blue Bill's scretary)

Blue Bill : Jeana?
Jeana : yes, Mr Kenwright
Blue Bill : Jeana, get me David Moyes on the blower...and make it snappy!"

I blame the person responsible for choosing The Mikado as our Blue Chrimbo panto...I could see Barney was unhappy about it. We should have picked something which could have featured Barney's great mates, BJ and Baby Bop.

Bloody Gilbert and Sullivan...I've never liked their stuff.

Have we actually received any compo for him going?
Checked my post this morning, still nothing…
I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t.

I posted elsewhere that Mosh was so desperate to appoint him that I beleve Ancelotti as good as wrote his own contract.

And a get out clause if a bigger club wanted him would have been high up the items on it.
That would only convince me of their incompetence. There would never be any purpose in getting a manger on a contract like that for this very reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back