Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
He basically telling the truth we aimed for Euro last season. But this is a bit excessive.

Not sure what the outcry is. The threads on this forum at the start of the season are mainly about trying to get into europe.
I know its still raw. And it stings. But he isnt actualy saying anything mad.

Just talking himself up. Not gonna come out say “we should have had top wrapped up in April, but I like to play 5 at the back at home to bang average teams and lead Everton to their worst ever home record.”

You know I was thinking about this this morning. We never would have sacked him. He knows it too. Maybe that's the issue. His contract is exactly the same length but he'll almost certainly not see it through. Maybe he just didn't want to manage for another 3 years?

Anyone listen to the latest Transfer Window podcast? They claim that Carlo had a clause in his contract where he could leave for certain named clubs (including Real Madrid) for zero compensation. Madrid simply triggered the clause, which is why everything happened so quickly.

Has there been anything else reported anywhere that confirms or refutes this?

Romano said that we had agreed a fee but who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back