2018/19 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitrovic or Tosun? You'd choose Tosun?

Couldn't see too many other people making that choice, tbf.

Just poping back through your post's to see if you mentioned him before he banged in a couple of goals this season.he couldn't even make it in one of the worst teams in the prem and you reckon he's better than Tosun, it's embarrassing mate.

you need to pay big if u want to replace him theres some strikers who is "class" but doesnt create chances and doesnt crate space, wouldnt work in our team our system. both Ricarlison and Walcott dont create chances for Cenk, Cenk creates for them thats the difference

some lads in here dont like him dont rate him but Marco selects him without a doubt fans can think anything but when it comes to the right decision we should be grateful our manager is making the right decisions for the team

Last edited:
you need to pay big if u want to replace him theres some strikers who is "class" but doesnt create chances and doesnt crate space wouldnt work in our team our system. both Ricarlison and Walcott dont create chances for Cenk, Cenk creates for them thats the difference some

lads in here dont like him dont rate him but Marco selects him without a doubt fans can think anything but when it comes to the right decision we should be grateful our manager is making the right decisions for the team
Bang on ,and who's to say Silva is not telling him to drop short and play through balls to the 2 flying machines going beyond. This is what appears to be happening.

We were never in the market for a striker, not 5 months after buying 1 anyway.

Tosun will be given time.
I dont care what the idiots running Everton were "never in the market for". It's my opinion (and I said so a lot this summer) that we'd regret not having an alternative to Tosun....and we will....you'll see that in good time.

Decent link up but your only as good as your centre forward and currently we have one who hasnt scored in 3 games against 3 average sides.

We wont be winning any pots or finishing in Europe without a forward who can create chances for themselves.

Just poping back through your post's to see if you mentioned him before he banged in a couple of goals this season.he couldn't even make it in one of the worst teams in the prem and you reckon he's better than Tosun, it's embarrassing mate.
Thinking a bang average Tosun is any replacement for Lukaku is embarrassing - and that's what we're talking about here, ultimatley.

We need an atatcker who goes out and gets 15 -18 PL goals. I dont see that with him.

I dont care what the idiots running Everton were "never in the market for". It's my opinion (and I said so a lot this summer) that we'd regret not having an alternative to Tosun....and we will....you'll see that in good time.
Having already established himself as core to Silva's attacking strategies I highly doubt it.

Jesus mate do you like anyone ha ha .l would hate to be your cat be getting volleyed everywhere

Jesus mate do you like anyone ha ha .l would hate to be your cat be getting volleyed everywhere
I just dont accept the appeal to authority that's there when someone says: "the club said/did that, so that's the end of it".

This club has proven on numerous occasions that it doesn't have a 'kin clue what it's doing.

Established? Three games?
Same for tosun then ? He has started 17 games 5 goals and remember last season he had no service what so ever from fat SAMs tactics am not saying he's the answer but let's give him a chance ?

He's been here a while.

I just see him and think: "No, not at the races anything like nearly enough".

I hope he proves me wrong. But I just dont see his quality.

He has probably, in my opinion the best first touch in the team and given chance lethal in the box, his only weakness for me is his lack of pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back