Chances of Patterson playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers everyone for the info. Going to go anyway as he’s buzzing (we both are) so will be good for him to see the other players. Coleman (although not now at his best) was always a player I liked so if Patterson isn’t playing it will be good to at least see Coleman play. Special thanks to Dave K for his input. The kid is 20 and has grafted his arse off from the age of 8 for this opportunity, maybe give him a bit of time before judging him.

Anyways thanks again and hopefully next time it will be at Goodison and we are in the home end.
Lad just ignore daveK. He’s a pest.

Hope you both enjoy it and welcome to the family.

Cheers everyone for the info. Going to go anyway as he’s buzzing (we both are) so will be good for him to see the other players. Coleman (although not now at his best) was always a player I liked so if Patterson isn’t playing it will be good to at least see Coleman play. Special thanks to Dave K for his input. The kid is 20 and has grafted his arse off from the age of 8 for this opportunity, maybe give him a bit of time before judging him.

Anyways thanks again and hopefully next time it will be at Goodison and we are in the home end.
I've seen him play. He's good going forward but an embarrassment in defence.

Faroe Islands ripped him a new one...THE FAROE ISLANDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.