Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't score loads but just from the Leeds vs Saints highlights you could see lots of things he does that we are desperate for right now: holding the ball up, knock downs, winning long balls.

He's 5' 9" not going to win that many knock downs in the prem mate. We need a better striker than him if we are to stay up.

Relegation bound with some of signings we’ve made and are threatening to make.
Put it this way Adams or Rondon, Adams or Mneil, Adams or Gray, he's done more than all of them. That's who he is competing with in the squad if he comes in with two other quality additions it makes us stronger

Put it this way Adams or Rondon, Adams or Mneil, Adams or Gray, he's done more than all of them. That's who he is competing with in the squad if he comes in with two other quality additions it makes us stronger

There are more strikers in the world than Adams fella, or an I wrong ? Didn't read all of your post, just think Adams is a journey man, very mediocre, still if he signs he will get my support.

Do you rate him Nymz ? I will admit I haven't seen that much of him and am mainly going on his career history and the fact Southampton seem desperate to get shut.

Oh I haven't seen loads, just going off some highlights and some clips, but the one thing we absolutely needed up top at the weekend and do whenever DCL is out is someone the ball can stick to.

All those long goal kicks going to no one; soon as it went to Gordon, Gray, McNeil it would come straight back. People like Gordon need someone to keep it then play them in and he looks like he can do that quite well.

Wouldn't be my first choice but can see why we'd be interested away from the "but he doesn't score loads" comments.

So because our current options are crap then singing a slightly less crap player (which is debatable) is great progress. Horrendous post.
Is it a horrendous post just because you disagree? I would take him, would he be my choice if I could choose anyone in the world? Probably not, but he has been linked and has characteristics we lack now so I am discussing it. He's a pretty good EPL player. I would also look at Broja/another target man and Terrier as well. If Adams is the only forward I agree bad signing but as a player to be part of a squad he could be useful he got eight goals and three assists I believe in thirty games last year across the front three, he also has pace and high work rate that's better than Mcneil, Gray, Rondon, our former Gordon(in output). But then there are other players in the world as others have mentioned.

Last edited:
Do you rate him Nymz ? I will admit I haven't seen that much of him and am mainly going on his career history and the fact Southampton seem desperate to get shut.

Just example of what I was saying over the weekend:

For Saints first goal, backing into a defender before flicking it round the corner for Adam Armstrong to run onto.
For Saints second goal, brings it down out of the air before passing to Mara who then assists goal.
For Saints last chance on clip, nice little chest flick from the throw in to set up Mara for a shot.

All very basic centre forward stuff but without DCL completely missing from our games.

Just example of what I was saying over the weekend:

For Saints first goal, backing into a defender before flicking it round the corner for Adam Armstrong to run onto.
For Saints second goal, brings it down out of the air before passing to Mara who then assists goal.
For Saints last chance on clip, nice little chest flick from the throw in to set up Mara for a shot.

All very basic centre forward stuff but without DCL completely missing from our games.

Quite he's effective in more than just goals

Status
Not open for further replies.