Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Adams is the type of player we should have signed last season instead of Maupay. Unfortunately we’re now signing him when we have zero creative players who are fit. He’ll spend his time chasing lost causes and ‘working hard.’ Sean will like him.

Ah yes, because we’ve not seen him play for years with other clubs already. How dare we have an opinion based on the hundreds of appearances he’s had for Saints and Scotland.
It doesn't matter if he has played for Real Madrid or Blythe Spartans until he makes it onto the pitch in an Everton shirt it is quite frankly ridiculous to make a judgement on him one way or another.

I think Adams is the type of player we should have signed last season instead of Maupay. Unfortunately we’re now signing him when we have zero creative players who are fit. He’ll spend his time chasing lost causes and ‘working hard.’ Sean will like him.
We tried and got knocked back hence Maupay...

It doesn't matter if he has played for Real Madrid or Blythe Spartans until he makes it onto the pitch in an Everton shirt it is quite frankly ridiculous to make a judgement on him one way or another.
Ok. Let’s go get Freddy Adu. He’s never played for Everton so you can’t have an opinion that he would be a disaster and is nowhere near good enough.

If you can’t judge or form an opinion on a player based on their prior performance for other clubs, then what is the point of scouting anyone? Let’s just pull transfer targets out of a hat.

Ok. Let’s go get Freddy Adu. He’s never played for Everton so you can’t have an opinion that he would be a disaster and is nowhere near good enough.

If you can’t judge or form an opinion on a player based on their prior performance for other clubs, then what is the point of scouting anyone? Let’s just pull transfer targets out of a hat.
Are we sure thats not what Kev is doing?

Well considering he hasn't played any kind of football for two years I would say it isn't the best comparison.

I think Adams is the type of player we should have signed last season instead of Maupay. Unfortunately we’re now signing him when we have zero creative players who are fit. He'll spend his time chasing lost causes and ‘working hard.’ Sean will like him.
If he does that and scores the odd goal or 30 then Goodison will like him. Until....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back