Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been a mediocre club for decades now but fans still have notions of our standing far removed from reality.

We need to establish a firm base initially (I think Dyche recognises that) , a firm base where we are again an established premiership team who are not relegation contenders every year. Unfortunately we have to do this on a shoestring budget.

We are not attractive to a lot of players at present so we have to work with those we can attract, if we can fit them into our budget.

If we can shake off the constant threat of relegation then gradually we may be able to improve and the new ground also offers hope of a brighter future.

In the meantime we are buying Che Adams and not Harry Kane and we need to realise that players like this can help stabilise the club but not drive us up into the top positions in the league, and at the moment that is enough.
Yup, I view Adam's as a competent or semi-competent EPL striker, albeit at the lower reaches of the league. It's not a ringing endorsement but outside of DCL we don't have anyone even of that mediocre standard.

I am ambivalent if we sign Adams, what I fail to understand is how we do not have a global network of scouts picking up players in the likes of Asia and South America for a lesser fee than what Adams would cost and potentially better if the scouts have done their job. I know I refer to Brighton a lot but it is not rocket science, it is actually fairly simple.

The frustration of being a supporter of our beloved Everton is not good for physical and mental health, the annoyance that thousands of us can see the problems yet there is no change.

I will also refer to the Newcastle documentary on Prime, they are going to be a force eventually. That woman who is part owner, literally in the game for half an hour makes us look a fool when it comes to the Gordon deal.

If they think Che Adams is the answer they are reading the question wrong.

I am ambivalent if we sign Adams, what I fail to understand is how we do not have a global network of scouts picking up players in the likes of Asia and South America for a lesser fee than what Adams would cost and potentially better if the scouts have done their job. I know I refer to Brighton a lot but it is not rocket science, it is actually fairly simple.

The frustration of being a supporter of our beloved Everton is not good for physical and mental health, the annoyance that thousands of us can see the problems yet there is no change.

I will also refer to the Newcastle documentary on Prime, they are going to be a force eventually. That woman who is part owner, literally in the game for half an hour makes us look a fool when it comes to the Gordon deal.

If they think Che Adams is the answer they are reading the question wrong.
We have no insight into whether scouts have found suitable targets currently, we only know that in the past they have identified some really good players and the hierarchy have decided not to trust their judgement.

Don't blame the scouts.

A few on ere / twitter have asked me to go on one of them spaces but I could never bring myself to bother. Its like a breeding ground for mini mikeh72's all blabbering incoherent nonsense "lad if u dont bin yer season ticket yer an enemy of da fanbase and der french police were right yano".

Thats my worry as well - he seemed to have a good partnership with Ings in a front two. Did he ever play up top last season with anyone else in a 2 ?
You really are a fruit loop aren't you.

Any transfers ?

Showing my age a bit, but this could be a bit like the signing of Marcus Bent. It’s potentially the pinnacle move of Adams’ career and we could have a highly motivated player on our hands.
Bent was a willing workhorse putting the hard yards to press and run the channels for 5/6 months before his nose was put out of joint by the move for Beattie.

Of course, Adams could also be absolutely last for us🤦🏻‍♂️
Fair assessment.

When we sign a player GOT is not the place to go for a balanced opinion generally.

Adams is a solid Premiership striker.
We need more forwards and we know what he offers.

A few on ere / twitter have asked me to go on one of them spaces but I could never bring myself to bother. Its like a breeding ground for mini mikeh72's all blabbering incoherent nonsense "lad if u dont bin yer season ticket yer an enemy of da fanbase and der french police were right yano".

Thats my worry as well - he seemed to have a good partnership with Ings in a front two. Did he ever play up top last season with anyone else in a 2 ?
You don't post. You serenade lol 🤪🤪🤪

Unfortunately for you and the other haters I am currently doing rather well in life. Thank you for your concerns however I shall pass it on to my accountant.

Thoughts on Big Che Che ?
That's nice to know.

Seems you mainly disappear from here until there's some kind of crisis , then you reappear & just lap it up.
Strange behavior for a Blue .

Little Che is pants.

That's nice to know.

Seems you mainly disappear from here until there's some kind of crisis , then you reappear & just lap it up.

Little Che is pants.

Classic WUM behaviour, wait til tensions are high and the general feeling is negative and stroll in with completely unfounded positive drivel just to claim bites. Conversely when things are going well, turn up and start pissing on everyone’s bonfire which is what he used to do.

Agreed, Tiny Che is mud.

He bullied Tarkowski and Coady for 90 minutes at Goodison last season, which I expect explains our interest.

I was about to make a joke about him proving himself against the England C team, but then I remembered that we're down to the end of the alphabet with Keane back in the picture now.

That's nice to know.

Little Che is pants.

I "dissappear" from time to time because I am a busy man chief.

I must admit I have my doubts with Che Che however he wouldn't be the first player to rock up and suprise a few like McNeil. We need someone up top ASAP so beggars cant be choosers I suppose.

You don't post. You serenade lol 🤪🤪🤪

Unfortunately some are either too daft or too blinded by hatred to acknowledge top notch wisdom when it's presented to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back