Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players plural is the key word here. Seeing as you are diving in, how many times have you seen Chermiti play?
Not once. I'd never heard of him. He's a 19 year old who played in Portugal. I hope he's brilliant but I haven't a clue, Dyche has played down the chances of me seeing him any time soon, so who knows?

Adams I've seen play loads of times, he's mince. If we spend £15m on another forward who doesn't score then we've learnt nothing. We will, however, then he'll probably score two in his first four or five games, the I told you so crew will get after it then he'll score three more all season. Vault me.

Not once. I'd never heard of him. He's a 19 year old who played in Portugal. I hope he's brilliant but I haven't a clue, Dyche has played down the chances of me seeing him any time soon, so who knows?

Adams I've seen play loads of times, he's mince. If we spend £15m on another forward who doesn't score then we've learnt nothing. We will, however, then he'll probably score two in his first four or five games, the I told you so crew will get after it then he'll score three more all season. Vault me.
Some of what you say is true! However the cold hard facts about the here & now is we need him otherwise maupay starting up front Saturday.

At least Adams sort of fits as poor version of dcl
Wish Everton would bloody hurry & sort it asap
It’s not like where in a rush or anything 🙄

Some of what you say is true! However the cold hard facts about the here & now is we need him otherwise maupay starting up front Saturday.

We'll sign him on deadline day for £18m, I've said it before and I'll probably say it again.

If we do, I can't see us staying up. He just doesn't score enough goals and I don't see where else they're coming from. It probably doesn't matter anyway, Dyche loves playing Keane which means we'll concede at least two goals every game which with our firepower, Adams or no Adams, means we're doomed.

We're assembling a small squad of average players that will struggle. We've now got a weak defence which was our only relative strength last season. We're now a team that not only can't score Goals but also concede loads. Even if we stay up this season somehow, I can't imagine we'll strengthen. How have we managed to become an even weaker squad? Look at tarks and dyches comments, how are they so low after 2 games? The dressing room must be a real sombre place to be. If we get new blood it needs to excite the rest of the squad. I'm not sure Che Adams does that. We're in a terrible mess and deservedly so

We'll sign him on deadline day for £18m, I've said it before and I'll probably say it again.

If we do, I can't see us staying up. He just doesn't score enough goals and I don't see where else they're coming from. It probably doesn't matter anyway, Dyche loves playing Keane which means we'll concede at least two goals every game which with our firepower, Adams or no Adams, means we're doomed.
I believe the fee is agreed just the structure that’s getting iron out, I would presume he would be on his way for medical 🏥 & hopefully 🙏 signed before cut of for next game!

Yeah he may not score goals, however he may help us keep the ball up the pitch more!

Am hoping Sundays game was a one off & when consistency comes we’d be more in the middle of the two performances of the season so far!

We need some xfactor or pace in our team
So bloody get some!

He has dropped Keane before & will do again it’s just how long he persists 🙄

My hope is musk finally kills twitter and spaces become a distant memory.

They're generally monopolised by superbloos hoping to be talent spotted by Ped for a guest appearance on ToffeeTv.

Look ma! I've made it!
Half of them can’t string a sentence without a swear word & have say some ludicrous 💩 that they wouldn’t dear say in the pub or at the ground because they just get 🥊
If you pulled them up on it, they get all hissiy fit 🙄

So why is he considered such a figure of fun by the fanbase?

8 in 22 in the 2017-18 season

He'd be a bloody legend in this team
Niasse is a figure if fun because he was absolutely awful as football. The clip of Cleverley warming up with him where Cleverley had a face like he was expecting Ant and Dec to jump out and tell him he was being played a prank on was hilarious. He often genuinely couldn’t control the ball or make the simplest of passes in situations where most of us could’ve done it.

BUT, he managed to get himself in dangerous attacking situations and he managed to put the ball in the net more often than you’d expect for such a poor technical footballer.

Also worth mentioning that when he was around we weren’t in relegation battles and we were used to watching prime Lukaku up front so sadly we had been treated to much better than two seasons of Maupay, Gray, Gordon, Simms playing lone striker!

Niasse is a figure if fun because he was absolutely awful as football. The clip of Cleverley warming up with him where Cleverley had a face like he was expecting Ant and Dec to jump out and tell him he was being played a prank on was hilarious. He often genuinely couldn’t control the ball or make the simplest of passes in situations where most of us could’ve done it.

BUT, he managed to get himself in dangerous attacking situations and he managed to put the ball in the net more often than you’d expect for such a poor technical footballer.

Also worth mentioning that when he was around we weren’t in relegation battles and we were used to watching prime Lukaku up front so sadly we had been treated to much better than two seasons of Maupay, Gray, Gordon, Simms playing lone striker!
When he first signed he flew out to Dubai for a training camp. I was chatting to Martinez after the session whilst most of the team went inside to change for the coach.

Niasse stayed on the pitch with a couple of training staff who where knocking in crosses to the around the penalty spot for him to volley at goal WITH NO KEEPER.

I honestly can't remember him scoring once.

Still, I can't fault his effort so that gets him plenty of credit in the bank for me. He's definitely one of those players signed based on his YouTube clip. And we can never forget him making Koeman look a proper mug by banging in 2 goals in his return v Bournmouth.

He is not a poor DCL. Play him as such and he'll look as poor as many expect.

Played as a second or linkup stríker Adams is a good PL option. We are about to do what Saints did last season, play him as a main striker and watch him struggle.

Danny Ings was top of the scoring charts when he played with Che, suffered when he didn't. It will be interesting how how our manager uses him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back