Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are a joke, been talk if fee agreement from late Sunday, as off Tuesday pm apparently no further forward. In comparison Man City first talk of Doku yesterday .Today agreement and into Manchester today for medical . That’s how to operated a proper club.
Let’s hope it’s done for the sheff utd game. None of us would be surprised to see maupay start v wolves. Adams won’t be dyche fit probably, even though he’s played 3 games in the championship

Let’s hope it’s done for the sheff utd game. None of us would be surprised to see maupay start v wolves. Adams won’t be dyche fit probably, even though he’s played 3 games in the championship
i know transfers take time but come on even if he has his medical on Thursday i would start him on Saturday. Anything better than Maupay again......

We are a joke, been talk if fee agreement from late Sunday, as off Tuesday pm apparently no further forward. In comparison Man City first talk of Doku yesterday .Today agreement and into Manchester today for medical . That’s how to operated a proper club.
Naaaaaaaahhhhhh, all transfer are dead slow mate, not just Everton’s.

Linked with 3 weeks ..
Not overnight

In fairness, we were first linked with Che Adams about 2021

I'm a bit baffled why we didn't just try to sign him in June to give him time to train. He's been available in this price range all summer.

It's almost like we have fear of missing out or something. We don't want to commit to a deal early in case something better falls into our hands later in the summer. But then usually revert back to our original target late in the window, like with Harrison and Adams

In fairness, we were first linked with Che Adams about 2021

I'm a bit baffled why we didn't just try to sign him in June to give him time to train. He's been available in this price range all summer.

It's almost like we have fear of missing out or something. We don't want to commit to a deal early in case something better falls into our hands later in the summer. But then usually revert back to our original target late in the window, like with Harrison and Adams
Not the point I'm making at all.
City were 3 weeks linked with doku not overnight as the poster suggested.

how do people have the energy to actually care
I have a theory.

We dont care, we probably all stopped caring a few years ago now.

But we dont want to admit we stopped caring, so we go the games, we watch the games, we consume the news, but really, we died and this is purgatory.

Like some jarg version of Lost, but without the good Season 1.

I know a lot around these parts don't want him, but I really can't see any scope for mocking him when the lad has scored 300% more goals this season alone than Everton have. If anything is the embarrassment here, it's the club, and how it is run. If he played against Fulham, and not Maupay, I think we win the game. Apparently though we are dragging our heels as usual so we are going to throw away the Wolves game too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back