Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it as a bit more of an insult to both the keeper and the club to be frank, one should really know better. Taunts against a part of our club is a taunt against the whole of our club IMO

Come off it mate, he didn't rip his shirt off to show a Kenwright is God top and start waving his frankfurter at the away end. Last thing to be bothered about today! Have a beer !

Fantastic result after 1st half performance. Thinking this would/ might be a 0 - 0 draw. Did - William Hills, Will Both Teams Score -NO ! Didnt expect that after Chelsea scored. But don't care as we got a much needed point.

Tbh the live feed text on bbc is a much more accurate portrayal of the game than the in game comments on here. On here one minute we are rubbish and have no hope with utter despair everywhere the next minute we are great and all is good. Bbc is a much smoother and rationale read so there I will stay on match days when not attending. My heart cannot take the gloom. Just sayin.

I’m not going to slate the fella, because he did some good things, but how the hell did Tarkowski get player of the match on Sky?

First goal through his legs, second goal from the penalty he conceded.

Status
Not open for further replies.