Christian Eriksen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he would be a good signing, if anyone would appreciate every moment his career lasts, it's this guy, I doubt he would bring his pipe and slippers after what happened to him, so although we should be targeting younger players, Erikson is someone I would have in a heartbeat(no pun intended)

Agree with comments above re. Brentford. They gave him the chance and now are willing to make him the highest earner at the club, I think he owes them another season as pay back. It's ok chasing the money but sometimes loyalty and humility should play a part.

It'll be his last big contract so don't see any issue him holding out for a bigger club or more money.

Especially after you know.... dying

Interesting utd going for him when they have Fernandes.
A lot of outgoings from Old Trafford this month, Matic, Mata, Lingard, Pogba. He's linked with a few clubs though as players always are this time of year. He may sign a contract with Brentford yet, they've offered him one and he seems comfortable there with plenty of his fellow countrymen at the club.

I'd be ecstatic with this signing but I think it's unlikely.

He's a fabulous player and the exact type of quality that would get the best out of DCL.

All the fut hipsters wont be happy cuz he's over 25 but on a free transfer he solves our issue of a lack of creativity whilst enabling us to strengthen over areas of the team on our limited budget.

Unlike James Rodriguez he's also a hard worker and isn't at walking pace.

I would seriously consider signing Eriksen. He was a major factor in Brentford staying up.
Yes, his medical history is dodgy. However, we need a player who can actually create chances; as we seriously lacked it last season.

I was against this because I thought he was 25 or over and on a big fee. But if on a free, a chance perhaps should be taken.

Erikson to Everton would be an absolute coup. To get a player of his standing, skill and application would be mighty. Unfortunately I don't believe the people who sort out our transfers have the necessary guile to get him to Goodison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back