• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

CL Final Inter Milan v Man City. Saturday 10th June 8pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like them to come up short again, purely out of jealousy and wanting them to struggle more than us (CFC) to win the Euro Cup, however I know it’ll pi55 off your loveable red cousins (and Utd fans) if they do it so it’s a win/ win for me.

….my fear is Inter still being in this game with 30mins to go. Often City dominate but don’t put games to bed which is ideal for Italian sides.

Good luck City, really hope it’s finally your turn.

Lets see how they set out, if they dominate and score in the first 20-25 minutes, I can see Inter going to pieces as they don't have enough ammo to come back at City. Chasing the game late on and getting picked off on the counter.

This city side made Madrid look like utter dredge. They'll paste this inter side. The prem will just be Newcastle and City in a few years unless drastic changes happen. Really should be some rules to even the playing field..

He had a back injury pucked in FA cup final, gutted for the lad, brilliant full back imo.

….shows the value of a player like Ake. I think Kevin Richardson played in ‘84 FA Cup Final for Kevin Sheedy & Alan Harper played at the business end, scoring a key goal in a semi-final.

Different era but having a quality versatile player is a godsend for any manager.

Correct mate.

City were a flag of convenience for us in those recent seasons when they kept Liverpool from winning a few titles.

Now Lverpool are utter muck you have to ask yourself why on earth people are still crowing at any trophy they win.

They are a financially doped football club buying their way into the record books.
Totally agree. City are ruining football and sad to say, it’s finished as a competitive sport.

I would normally shout for English teams, but the finances throws doubt over anything they may achieve.
It seems to be an unlevel playing field,so inter for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back