• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

CL Final Inter Milan v Man City. Saturday 10th June 8pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect City to win, would rather Inter win as we can do without the British media masturbating themselves stupid over how wonderful Guardiola is.

Let Guardiola prove himself as a coach with a club with no money and a disjointed squad… he won’t though.

Expect City to win, would rather Inter win as we can do without the British media masturbating themselves stupid over how wonderful Guardiola is.

Let Guardiola prove himself as a coach with a club with no money and a disjointed squad… he won’t though.
With respect , why would he ? He’s the best manager in the world and can take his pick of jobs

Is Guardiola the best manager in the world? He inherited the greatest club side of all time, managed a club that wins the German title every single year then took over a side with a Mariana Trench of cash. I'm not implying he's a fraud or anything but really what has he done to be the greatest? As it stands he still hasn't won the CL with the richest side in football after 7 attempts. Even the rs managed it in that time and also knocked them out with ease the year before. Look at the bench they have tonight, when the bench itself is better than the oppositions starting 11 it's down to recruitment not managerial superiority.

Ancelotti is a better manager tactically, I'd even say that clown across the park has peaked higher than Pep at times over the last few years. Remember the cheat on championship manager where you'd go in and adjust the bid so you'd end up being able to sign whoever you wanted for free? Imagine playing that, cheating and not winning the CL in 7 years. You'd throw the game through the window. He's good but he ain't number 1 in my eyes. Let him come here and see how he gets on.

If this was Everton, it would be around now where news would be filtering out that our 3 most important players are out injured, with only 1 of them making the bench ( which would be Pickford on the bench with Lonergan and Virgina )

It never seems to happen to elite clubs, they never seem to have a last minute injury crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back