• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

CL Final Inter Milan v Man City. Saturday 10th June 8pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope City win. They took thousands of away fans to games in the third tier, which really showed up some of those "proper" clubs that could only manage 14 away fans for some games.

Surely you would be happy for those thousands of fans that stuck by their club in those days?

7 premier league titles in not many more years along with quite a few other cups could call that debt already repaid and more.

That may sound like I'm hating on city but in reality I struggle to care anymore tbh. They are set up to keep winning regardless what happens tonight and while Pep leaving could be like when Ferguson retired I doubt that, you could at least see cracks in utd despite the success.

7 premier league titles in not many more years along with quite a few other cups could call that debt already repaid and more.

That may sound like I'm hating on city but in reality I struggle to care anymore tbh. They are set up to keep winning regardless what happens tonight and while Pep leaving could be like when Ferguson retired I doubt that, you could at least see cracks in utd despite the success.
To be honest, I haven't cared about the European cup since it became a European super league in the late 90s. I think I've watched 2, maybe 3 games this century.

But I have a couple of close friends that went to away games against York, Grimsby etc, so would be pleased for them if City win

Nothing wrong with not wanting the favourites with more advantages than any side in history to win. Pretty normal to cheer on an underdog

I've always favoured Inter over Milan etc, so a win for them would be fine by me. Yet equally, I actually don't mind City, so I'd be happy if they won too.

It's difficult to ignore all the money thrown at them, but they play some great football, Pep's a top manager, and it winds the RS up royally.

Also, they've been in the terrible times unlike many others of the current 'top' clubs, so I won't begrudge them their good times. Win, win for me.

City win 3-1 is my prediction.

Nothing City win matters and this will just drive another nail in the coffin of football. Hope Inter win but if City do it will p*ss off a few rs clowns so I'm not overly bothered either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back