• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

CL Final Inter Milan v Man City. Saturday 10th June 8pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope City win, just because it’ll eclipse the RS Istanbul trip
Don't think many will care if they win, Chelsea were also labeled as plastics back in the day, but they were hated, mostly because of Mourinho and tactics.
Everything about City is bland in comparison, no hate, no love, no emotion. Maybe its different in England, i don't know.

Real, Barca, United, Liverpool, Bayern, Juve etc..... all those clubs got their haters or people who blindly support them, its complete indifference about City

Anyone know if BT are going to allow non subscribers to view the match?

From The Evening Standard

Live stream: BT have announced that the match will be made available to watch for free via their website, app and YouTube channel. BT Sport subscribers can also watch via the app and website as usual.

Hope City win.

I bet the people on high horses about money and morals were noticeably less bothered when they were stopping the RS winning titles.

I don’t LIKE them by any stretch but without them the last 5/6 years would of been insufferable

After sneakily canvassing a few RS mates, they all are extremely desperate for Inter to win tonight, that’s enough for me.

Sky blue shirt and a pint of Blue Moon this evening.
We're for City? Can't say I saw that one coming. Will admit it's not totally unreasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back