• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

CL Final Inter Milan v Man City. Saturday 10th June 8pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
People thought Liverpool dominance wouldn't end, then they thought Man Utd dominance wouldn't end, then they thought Chelsea were ruining football and they'd be the next club whose dominance might not end.

Everyone talking about city winning everything for the past few years. They still haven't won any version of a European trophy yet.

Man Utd and Chelsea have spent huge sums and have got absolutely nowhere near them. While we're spent £500m on mediocre players.

Cities dominance depends on whether Pep stays. He's their Alex Ferguson. And City are so much better to watch than Chelsea under Mourinho.
City won the European Cup Winners Cup in 1970, 7 years before your neighbours won the European Cup

Think it will be closer than some may reckon but if City turn on the afterburners could be an easy win.

I will say City 1-0. To tie in with that I'll give you an interesting stat. The last three CL finals have been won 1-0 and in all games the goal was scored between the 40th and 60th minute.

Think it will be closer than some may reckon but if City turn on the afterburners could be an easy win.

I will say City 1-0. To tie in with that I'll give you an interesting stat. The last three CL finals have been won 1-0 and in all games the goal was scored between the 40th and 60th minute.
If Inter manage to hold on in 1st half or maybe getting lucky goal, that could make City nervous.
But they cannot allow for City to overrun them in midfield like it happened to Real.

City 4-0

Btw seen a city fan on some vlog taken about FFP and he nailed it that it was brought into to stop teams breaking the old guard. Hope they win it as one it [Poor language removed] our [Poor language removed] neighbours being in Istanbul firstly and two cos it will pose off uefa.

Hope Inter win, a proper club who built their team legit.

Inter win it's saving Football, Cheat FC, Saudicastle FC and QSG are the most dangerous entities to the game.

Forza Inter.
They broke FFP in 2014 under Indonesian ownership and had to take a $336m loan to cover COVID losses despite being under Chinese ownership

Let’s cut the bullshit here, the only reason you want Inter to win is to stop City doing what United did and that your lot never could, win the proper treble of League, FA Cup and Champions League because that would eat away at you Kultists

Rs want them beat, so it's hoping City win to watch the fume.
Good luck to them, not that I think they will need it 3-0 to them.
If they get an early Goal they will role inter over.
Think it hidges on how the cope with the pressure of the game.
Got a few city mates that have been through thick and thin with them so don't begrudge them the good times.

Hope Inter win, a proper club who built their team legit.

Inter win it's saving Football, Cheat FC, Saudicastle FC and QSG are the most dangerous entities to the game.

Forza Inter.
Hope City win. They took thousands of away fans to games in the third tier, which really showed up some of those "proper" clubs that could only manage 14 away fans for some games.

Surely you would be happy for those thousands of fans that stuck by their club in those days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back