• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

CL Final Inter Milan v Man City. Saturday 10th June 8pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Inter may be an awkward proposition for City. Playing with two forwards could keep Stones from moving up into midfield

I can see why City are hot favourites, but Inter can push them all the way. If they can hold them off to HT I reckon nerves and doubt might creep into City's game.

Inter have a striker like Lautaro who can snap up a chance.

Happy to see city win it finally and deservedly as they are clearly the best team in Europe this season.

They’ve endured the taunts from both lovable red teams about never winning the CL. Now if they finally win it, the narrative will of course change to “you haven’t won it as many times as us” from both of the red camps.
I'd settle for that.

I am not bothered by the best team dominating things. That was always the way in football. I have a big issue with all of the human rights that have been and are being crushed under the shiny wheels of this sportswashing vehicle, though.

For that reason, I hope that Inter win. That said, the biggest threat to City comes from Pep. It would be hilarious if he "overthinks" his way to a defeat on penalties...

So to all the city haters, you are quite happy to see Man U or Liverpool dominate as they have the largest fan bases of telly clappers and glory hunters so shouldn’t be challenged financially?

Don’t even pretend you wouldn’t swap places with city, that’s embarrassing.

Forget the money, it can help but doesn’t buy you guaranteed success.

They are the best team through their manager, good recruitment and excellent coaching.

So to all the city haters, you are quite happy to see Man U or Liverpool dominate as they have the largest fan bases of telly clappers and glory hunters so shouldn’t be challenged financially?

Don’t even pretend you wouldn’t swap places with city, that’s embarrassing.

Forget the money, it can help but doesn’t buy you guaranteed success.

They are the best team through their manager, good recruitment and excellent coaching.

They're not the only options though. Not having any one team dominate would be preferable.

Is that surprising? Its not like Barca or Atletico fans wants Real to win (or vice versa). In same way Juve and Milan fans now probably praying to every Saint they know for City to win.

Even here in my small country of 4 million there are enormous rivalry between club from the continent (Dinamo Zagreb) and clubs from the Adriatic cost. Sooner would hell freeze over before rival would support each other clubs, even when playing against foreigners.
Even national team is often the battleground, there is a lot of hate for Luka Modric for example here on the coast.
Here in Germany, the media is trying to coax everyone to root for Bayern in Europe. They even sell it as having the fleeting opportunity to root for a winning team for a change. To me, Bavaria is another country. I dislike them very strongly. I rooted for City to whip these spoiled brats.

Here in Germany, the media is trying to coax everyone to root for Bayern in Europe. They even sell it as having the fleeting opportunity to root for a winning team for a change. To me, Bavaria is another country. I dislike them very strongly. I rooted for City to whip these spoiled brats.
I read somewhere (don't know is it true) that Austrians and Bavarians see everyone north of Bavaria as "Prussians".

From what i remember historically, southern (Catholic) Germany always looked more favorably toward very Catholic (Habsburg) Austrian Empire then toward Protestant North and Berlin.

242728-fwrb-hyx0awy33k.jpg

I dont usually bet on football, but 13/2 for these was seized today.

City are a formidable team, but I think Inter might be able to exploit any nerves.

I see it being close.

UP THE NERAZZURRI!!!!
I don't usually bet (except the lottery) but was thinking of sticking a small wager on Lukaku to get the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back