• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

CL Final Inter Milan v Man City. Saturday 10th June 8pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Kalvin Phillips front and centre in the celebrations again, just like after the FA cup final.

It's great that they've kept Liverpool's hands off a few titles, but I've seen my football team assembled with cast offs and bargain basement signings win league titles and a European trophy by a genius ex-player manager, and that's something none of those City fans can ever say.

There's a difference to what they feel and what we felt.

It's great that they've kept Liverpool's hands off a few titles, but I've seen my football team assembled with cast offs and bargain basement signings win league titles and a European trophy by a genius ex-player manager, and that's something none of those City fans can ever say.

A fantastic point. The difference is night and day.

All clubs who are successful spend a bit. FFP was set up by the old 'big 4' to make things a closed shop. FFP shouldn't even be a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back