• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

CL Final Inter Milan v Man City. Saturday 10th June 8pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have less problem with them being financially doped - actually, they've spent it well - than I do the source of the doping.

Fair enough. Not the first dodgy money in football, and won’t be the last. The people in charge don’t give a hoot, or else they wouldn’t sanction these takeovers, or allow a World Cup in Qatar.

Lukaku though, scored own goal in Europa League final two years ago, absolute disaster class against Croatia at World Cup, now this..........

lad I'd take money directly off Hitler if it led to Everton winning the champions league, I'm not gonna pretend city fans are worse than us for being happy their team are good
We would swat Stika the opposition and conquer Europe. Till them yanks buy him out.

Hitler was a horrible horrible man I don’t think I would take money directly from him to see us win the champions league if I had to be honest.

I can only speak for myself. I find myself turning off football, reducing subscriptions, taking up other pursuits. I love the game - I have 1,000 DVDs of football matches, so I'm a fanatic - but I am losing interest rapidly. I will always follow it, but I am drifting away or at least searching out the more uplifting stories lower down the football ladder for my kicks.

Outside of Everton I barely watch any football these days. Cancelled sky sports last year and only watched tonight as it was free on youtube.

Who game is catered around the old boys network of clubs like Utd, Arsenal, RS, Madrid, Barca, Bayern and the only way to compete against them is being owned by an entire country.

Gone to ze dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back