Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. If someone's going to go down easily, no matter how wrong, you can't give them the chance.

It's difficult at the best of times, but when he's faced with that sewer rat he'll have to be especially careful. Just needs to stay a foot or so off a forward, keep his arms down and show them the outside. Make them score from open play.

Had Benteke scored the pen and we'd have gone on to lose the match Seamus would've got it in the neck, like he did when he gave away a pen against Reading last season I think it was, quit Twitter because of the abuse he got

He's been a revelation over the last 18 months or so, easy to forget how far he's come in such a short space of time. Anyone abusing him for giving away a ropey pen like today needs to get a grip, the boy has all the makings of clocking up 400/500 games for Everton. I'm not Irish btw

Incidental contact which lead to the penalty. Not gonna say it wasn't a pen but not gonna say that it was bang on Seamus' fault either. It was what it was.

Personally dont blame him at all for that pen yesterday, whats he meant to do? Stop running altogether and give Benteke a free run into the box?

The Metro has a football section?

Coleman is one of my favorite players by a distance, think Benteke could've stayed up if he was hard like.

The Metro has a football section?

Coleman is one of my favorite players by a distance, think Benteke could've stayed up if he was hard like.

Lukaku managed to stay upright when he burst into Villa's box and got barged into from behind, exactly the same imho and shows exactly why players dive, if you're fouled and stay on your feet nothing is given.

Lukaku managed to stay upright when he burst into Villa's box and got barged into from behind, exactly the same imho and shows exactly why players dive, if you're fouled and stay on your feet nothing is given.

Aye, i had that in mind writing pal, modern game eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.