Computer games.

A pair of hours and you are well invested into the characters again.

( need to do about 2 hours though lid )
Ended up playing for 4 hours which was my worry, not being able to put it down. Not an issue though as I have nothing planned tomorrow (well today) apart from playing it. Loving it so far and I've barely scratched the surface. Off to bed before round 2

Ended up playing for 4 hours which was my worry, not being able to put it down. Not an issue though as I have nothing planned tomorrow (well today) apart from playing it. Loving it so far and I've barely scratched the surface. Off to bed before round 2
Good morning mate.

Whenever this happens, invariably the game is really around a 7/10.

I avoided all spoilers of it and even discussion of it so I don't have any clue what that backlash is for, but if the sequel doesn't live up to the original it'd hardly be surprising. They caught lightning in a bottle in terms of the story presentation, extremely well developed characters and tension due to the environmental design. Extremely difficult to keep that going in a sequel.

Whenever this happens, invariably the game is really around a 7/10.

I avoided all spoilers of it and even discussion of it so I don't have any clue what that backlash is for, but if the sequel doesn't live up to the original it'd hardly be surprising. They caught lightning in a bottle in terms of the story presentation, extremely well developed characters and tension due to the environmental design. Extremely difficult to keep that going in a sequel.
I've played 4 hours or so of it so far and based on gameplay it is superb. I have also avoided the spoilers and still will but what I imagine a lot of the issues these virgins are having is that it is a game focused on a lesbian. That isn't a spoiler, it's in the trailers.

The story I've seen so far has been great and so much more developed than a story you get in most games.

Connor seems to be desperate for it to fail and posting a user score from Metacritc for a game that takes 30 hours to finish but hasn't been out for 12 says a lot. Whereas the Metacritic score from 90 critics who have actually finished the game puts it at a 95 rating.

I've played 4 hours or so of it so far and based on gameplay it is superb. I have also avoided the spoilers and still will but what I imagine a lot of the issues these virgins are having is that it is a game focused on a lesbian. That isn't a spoiler, it's in the trailers.

The story I've seen so far has been great and so much more developed than a story you get in most games.

Connor seems to be desperate for it to fail and posting a user score from Metacritc for a game that takes 30 hours to finish but hasn't been out for 12 says a lot. Whereas the Metacritic score from 90 critics who have actually finished the game puts it at a 95 rating.

Haven't got a horse in this race really. I'll be picking it up in a few months. Personally my expectations are average, I don't expect it to be as good as the original.

You know critics don't finish these games, yeah? And it's been out long enough for people from Australia and New Zealand to finish – not to mention the people who VPN their PlayStations to those timezones in order to play early. Nor the people who will buy it physically from a shop that proceeds to send it out early.

It's just hilarious watching people make out that's it's gods gift but then they actually play it and realise it's not as game-breakingly brilliant as portrayed. So many saying they should have read the spoilers to save their money.

You know critics don't finish these games, yeah? And it's been out long enough for people from Australia and New Zealand to finish – not to mention the people who VPN their PlayStations to those timezones in order to play early. Nor the people who will buy it physically from a shop that proceeds to send it out early.

It's just hilarious watching people make out that's it's gods gift but then they actually play it and realise it's not as game-breakingly brilliant as portrayed. So many saying they should have read the spoilers to save their money.
Australia is 9 hours ahead. So it came out there 19 hours ago. You can't finish the game in that time. I also don't know why you don't play it for yourself rather than getting off on the idea of it being rubbish.

I've bought my niece the new one but I'm currently trying to complete the first one so I can play it with her over the weekend.

I'm about ten minutes on from when it's just me and Ellie and a load of thugs have just pulled up in a van. How long am I until the end?

You can finish it in about 15 hours, actually seen someone do so last night
If you're going to effectively speedrun a game first time out that is hugely dependent on story then what is the point. I've read multiple reviews and none of them have done it in under about 25 hours.

If people don't like the game then fine. But Metacritic user reviews are notorious for people purposefully down scoring a game. And given it seems loads of people were annoyed about what they saw in the leaks I imagine they all just piled on at midnight to rinse it.

I haven't seen the spoilers and so far I'm loving it. But I'm only 4 hours in. Maybe my opinion will change by the end. But I'm gonna wait to see how I feel about it until I finish it.

So weird that so many people are getting wound up about it before they've even played it,

I've bought my niece the new one but I'm currently trying to complete the first one so I can play it with her over the weekend.

I'm about ten minutes on from when it's just me and Ellie and a load of thugs have just pulled up in a van. How long am I until the end?
Can't think off the top of my head what point that is but if you tell me the chapter you're on I can tell you. The first one isn't a particularly long game

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back