Computer games.

I’ve got TLOU 2 pre-ordered (only a £5 deposit) but I don’t know if I want to spend the remaining money to get it. Might wait for some more YouTube reviews to come out, maybe something from Angry Joe, before I purchase it.

I’ve got TLOU 2 pre-ordered (only a £5 deposit) but I don’t know if I want to spend the remaining money to get it. Might wait for some more YouTube reviews to come out, maybe something from Angry Joe, before I purchase it.

A game critics have labelled a masterpiece with an average score of 95 is probably worth getting. As someone mentioned earlier, there's been a load of Twitch-obsessed virgins who've had it in for this game since it was announced it would focus on Ellie, a lesbian, rather than Joel. Maybe the leaks have factored into opinion too but it's all premature crap mostly from people who haven't played the game yet.

Having a great time watching all the gamer neeks on twitter with anime avatars having a melt down over this.

Do these kids have no self awareness as to what a bunch of horrendous little virgins they all come across as ?

The Division was dire.

I cant see how this will be any different.

THE DIVISION???

tenor.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back