Computer games.

I'm playing the last of us 2 - fantastic graphics but really weird story direction?

Awkward character movement and a real lack of stuff to pick up. Playing something like Fallout 4 where there are so man things to interact with, this world is beautiful yet hollow.

I'm playing the last of us 2 - fantastic graphics but really weird story direction?

Awkward character movement and a real lack of stuff to pick up. Playing something like Fallout 4 where there are so man things to interact with, this world is beautiful yet hollow.

How does it compare to the first world. I felt the first one was very lived in and nearly every room had a story to tell. Like a a random house there was a story of something messed up happened in it.

How does it compare to the first world. I felt the first one was very lived in and nearly every room had a story to tell. Like a a random house there was a story of something messed up happened in it.

I only really helped the missus fight the Zombies in the first one. It does look like a place abandoned for 20 years. There's absolutely been a lot of detail imparted into the locations, finding codes to open safes etc, but theres only about 5 things you can ever pick up.

Main gripe is that you could do all of this in an open world - the Seattle part is kind of open but you still have to follow these boring linear paths and crafting is really restricted to bare bones.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back