Computer games.

They told me it's like $20 to upgrade my account for the rest of my sub (about 6 months) which I might do soon as they've got RDR2 and the two spiderman games I wouldn't mind playing.
Might be a decent deal if you can get it cheap at times like you can the regular sub.
I paid 8 quid couple of nights ago as I've about 80 days left on my year sub. Downloaded Spiderman, RDR2, Nba 22 and pga 21. There's There's few others I'll do once I have space, assassins creed was one. I thought it was pretty good value.

Strays looks interesting and artistically quite pleasing but also looks like something I’d play for a couple of hours then never tough again. Is there any depth to the gameplay or is it just standard platform style business ?

They told me it's like $20 to upgrade my account for the rest of my sub (about 6 months) which I might do soon as they've got RDR2 and the two spiderman games I wouldn't mind playing.
Might be a decent deal if you can get it cheap at times like you can the regular sub.
I was the same £20 for the rest of my sub until around November. With the games I've played its already been worth it.

Strays looks interesting and artistically quite pleasing but also looks like something I’d play for a couple of hours then never tough again. Is there any depth to the gameplay or is it just standard platform style business ?

It’s more like a chill game, some platforming and some puzzles to solve. If you subscribe to the new PlayStation plus tier service you get it there rather having to pay full price.

Have you ever played Inside or Limbo? It’s a bit like them but has more to it. Very relaxed, some levels are pretty linear platforming and some are more exploration based with puzzles littered throughout. The level design is great and the mechanics are really good. It is a very short game though, I finished it in about 6 hours and then put a couple more in to get the platinum.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back