Computer games.

Resident Evil: Village has DLC out October 28th - ‘Winters’ expansion’.

- Third person mode for Village
- The Mercenaries Additional Orders
- Shadows of Rose

Re:Verse is finally coming out too, though not part of the DLC. Though that does look like it could be crap.

Can the MWII beta be predownloaded on Xbox today or will I literally have to wait until tomorrow when the open beta kicks off?
Just found that it's tomorrow evening when it's available to download. Looks like I'm going to have very little time to properly try it out considering that I'm busy this weekend.

I actually enjoyed MW19 but this new COD is boring, no minimap red dots along with the ridiculously loud footsteps promotes camping. normal 6v6 COD is pretty much dead.

I actually enjoyed MW19 but this new COD is boring, no minimap red dots along with the ridiculously loud footsteps promotes camping. normal 6v6 COD is pretty much dead.

Search and destroy will always have a community.

Every other game mode is weak sauce in comparison apart from that 2v2 gunfight mode in the last modern warfare that they have inexplicably ditched this year.

The hostage mode might be half decent actually provided it has no respawns

Half-Life 2...in VR!

A free Valve-approved mod...very smooth. Playing on Hard with no laser-sight, deactivated turn/crouch buttons, and manual reload. Full immersion!

wow wow wow wow......wow

Finished The Last of Us Part 1. Think it’s my 4th or 5th play through (across the various versions) and I still absolutely love it. And this is clearly just the best version of it. The changes aren’t huge admittedly but it’s a testament to the game that it doesn’t feel old even though it came out nearly 10 years ago
Good evening wizard.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back