Computer games.

I quite liked The Callisto Protocol. Apparently it's very similar to Dead Space, I've never played them but the remake is out next month. Has anyone played both and can compare?

So getting stuck into FFVII Crisis Core Reunion remaster on PS4 Pro - Really like the design of it and Tetsuya Nomura really goes to town with his character and mecha visuals. Easy to get carried away on the optional side quests but there's loads of cool goodies and power ups you can attain via these. If you like the Final Fantasy VII franchise and haven't played this - check it out, it's boss. (On a side note, I wanted to pre-order the physical FF1 - FFVI Pixel remasters but it sold out within minutes of the Square Enix official announcement)

Been having a hard time so I decided to treat myself to some new games.
Dwarf Fortress
Kynseed
Fell Seal Arbitrars mark
Greedfall
Deep Rock Galactic

Many hours of fun to be had.
Dwarf Fortress has graphics now and you can see where Rimworld got its influence from. Kynseed is a bit like stardew Valley n Minecraft had a baby lol
DRG is good pretty hard soloing though.

Been having a hard time so I decided to treat myself to some new games.
Dwarf Fortress
Kynseed
Fell Seal Arbitrars mark
Greedfall
Deep Rock Galactic

Many hours of fun to be had.
Dwarf Fortress has graphics now and you can see where Rimworld got its influence from. Kynseed is a bit like stardew Valley n Minecraft had a baby lol
DRG is good pretty hard soloing though.
Years ago Tynan said Rimworld was based on Dwarf Fortress, and inspired by it, Firefly and Dune.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back