Computer games.

Its the same game bruh, I will be dog poo in both.

FPS games arent as fun when you get near to 50, too many kids with aimbot aim and reactions.
Nah I get that, not nearing 50 myself but it's why I've mostly stopped - kids' raw aim is getting better by the day it feels.

Anyone with a PS vita kicking about a the back of a wardrobe, now's a good time to charge it back up. Some really easy jailbreaks\mods available, loads of vita library games to download and runs well as emulator.

Been on the Resident Evil 4 remake a lot over the weekend (no football!)
Very very good, better than the original so far in every way so far, not just the ways you expect from a newer game!
Brilliant, love the R.E series.
RE2 remake was brilliant, they dropped the ball with 3, so I'm glad to hear 4 is back on track.
Looking forward to picking this up now.

Brilliant, love the R.E series.
RE2 remake was brilliant, they dropped the ball with 3, so I'm glad to hear 4 is back on track.
Looking forward to picking this up now.
RE2 remake is one of my favourite ever games, probably only beaten by Elden Ring and Witcher 3
RE3 would’ve been great as a £30 DLC added onto RE2 but it was too small to be a standalone release imo given it was basically the same but with Nemesis and they cut the clock tower section!

So far 4 is much scarier and ominous than I remember the original 4 being, similar vibes to RE7 and 8 and I’m probably halfway through the castle area.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back