Computer games.

Was hammering the A500 mini last night. The fact you can add your own games and it's a pretty near perfect emulation, means my actual 500+ can stay up in the loft 😂

I've downloaded 60 odd games for mine earlier in the week. Only problem is the USB stick I ordered specifically for this purposes has gone walkabout so I haven't been able to try them out yet... :(

First world problems I guess...

looks like VR isn't taking off. i still love it, do the boxing, horror and shooters. Gets me on my feet for several hours too, i haven't physically ducked so much since being a young lad! At first my knees and back were creaking but used to it now (mid-40's Dadbod here). As long as your standing-stance is solid - not hunched, weight planted on both feet - then all is good. The shoulders get a decent workout too. Worth doing some light stretches before a sesh.

Half-Life 2: Episode 1 VR just launched....it's free for all Steam-owners of the original game. Any relatively modern PC should be able to run it. The fantastic idea of being 'really there' in the world of our favourite games gets a massive boost!

So happy it'll keep the inventories too, honestly. Would've been an easy cashgrab from Valve.

Yeah there was no chance they were messing with skins etc, the economy behind it is too big

Just by upgrading the lighting and stuff, people’s inventories have exploded in price too. One of my pals is up 500 quid and he hasn’t even got a beta key

I forgot how good the cinematic was for D4. One of my all time faves.
Yeah, it was boss.

All early cinematics so far are boss tbh.
Yeah there was no chance they were messing with skins etc, the economy behind it is too big

Just by upgrading the lighting and stuff, people’s inventories have exploded in price too. One of my pals is up 500 quid and he hasn’t even got a beta key
I haven't played in months so no chance to get a key, even though good trust factor and over 3k hours so it'd have been easy.

I'm also up by a bit though, and I've got a knife that already shot up for no reason - got it in a trade with a friend, it was like ~100 eu at the time and I traded a lot of stuff and the knife I had at the time, currently at 705 lol

D4 open beta is out, gonna check it out later if I can beat the queues, long time Diablo player.

D2 is my all-time favorite game, while I loathe D3. I kinda wanted to give the D4 beta a chance, but a friend told me the game turns the GPU type I have (Nvidia) into Kentucky Fried Chicken so I think I'll skip it.

D2 is my all-time favorite game, while I loathe D3. I kinda wanted to give the D4 beta a chance, but a friend told me the game turns the GPU type I have (Nvidia) into Kentucky Fried Chicken so I think I'll skip it.

I played an hour or so this morning with an NVIDIA and it survived haha. Was glitchy a bit during cinematics but it’s a pretty old GPU.

What GPU does he have!? lol

Not a problem* on my integrated laptop one (on low for obvious reasons), my friends play on med-high on some old rigs.

*Glitchy graphics here and there but it's expected from a beta.

What GPU does he have!? lol

Not a problem* on my integrated laptop one (on low for obvious reasons), my friends play on med-high on some old rigs.

*Glitchy graphics here and there but it's expected from a beta.

He linked me this video (I couldn't be bothered watching it though). I guess this is where he heard it.

Alien Isolation for the same tension and anticipation of the movie.

Outlast is fantastic for pure high adrenaline horror.

TLOU for just magnificent storytelling.

Every other game bored me after a while, quite frankly.

Other horror games were on,but not a patch of Outlast, and sci-fi stuff never captured AI, and the same with TLOU, although RDR came close.
it appears TLOU is not on pc.
Boo!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back