Computer games.

Stardew Valley again, nice and relaxing to chill with. Picked up Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous for £8 on cdkeys.com I've been wanting it a while, just need to find the time for a long session now.

Been trying to work through games that have an end as I was playing 3 that didn't and not starting others.
Finally got the Last Guardian finished the other week. Thoroughly enjoyable.
Finished Jedi Fallen Order yesterday and now deciding on whether AC Black Flag or God of War is next.

Been trying to work through games that have an end as I was playing 3 that didn't and not starting others.
Finally got the Last Guardian finished the other week. Thoroughly enjoyable.
Finished Jedi Fallen Order yesterday and now deciding on whether AC Black Flag or God of War is next.
Black Flag is great and possibly my favourite AC but I had a go on it about a year ago and it is quite dated. God of War is brilliant.

Black Flag is great and possibly my favourite AC but I had a go on it about a year ago and it is quite dated. God of War is brilliant.
Yeah, I'm trying to play my older games first but that Star Wars one was too much fun after I had a little tool about on it.
Bought RDR2 at xmas but won't let myself touch it as I know I won't give anything a fair chance afterwards.

Has anyone played that contraband police game on steam? It looks really funny, but I don't know if it's actually long enough to be worth playing or if it's just a gimmicky thing.

Enjoying Atomic Heart currently mainly because it is different. Pretty good fun and a quite long game if you like to explore and mess around etc.

"Contraband Police" is the title of the game. It's set in what appears to be 80s east europe, and as far as I can tell you play a crooked border cop. I'm gonna download the demo and see how it feels.
I live in this environment, will I get PTSD from playing the game mate?

Jk, I've not played it but have seen some funny videos from it from a while back. Looks fun but as with all those games, a bit limited for the price. The guys have experience with those kinds of games though, as they've made cooking sim and thief sim and car mechanic sim and... yeah, you get the point.

Expect fun and a bit of jank.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back