Computer games.

So Starfield release date has been announced.

1678442146345.webp

Was so excited for a June relaease til I realised stupid American date format is actually a September release.

'sake.

Which was best, never heard of outlast - so will research now. the Alien game creeped me out so bad I had to put the game in the garage.
Try out Amnesia games fantastic horror similar to outlast, in fact probabily was the first major game to nail first person horror which isnt about combat. Amnesia Dark descent was a PC game but it got ported to Ps4/xbox1 in 2019.

There are a couple of sequels as well all excellent horror experiences and tell a good story too.

Minecraft (if you not a minecrafter this will be gobblygook)

After spending my night grinding away to get levels, fight off the mobs to get deep and some diamonds, farming and fishing for hours to get goods to trade for emeralds… dying in a mine shaft and losing a weeks worth of stuff.. starting again with the grind… to die in the nether trying to get some blaze rods.. but kept most the stuff going back and dying about 6 times before getting out alive…
To breaking about 200 lecturns trying to find th ones I want…
Eventually last night I got the one: Fortune 3
Got mending pretty early, got looting 3 the other day. Eventually my 5th librarian converted I got fortune 3

Now the game is in my control!

Next goal, full diamond with enchantments and the dragon!

Minecraft (if you not a minecrafter this will be gobblygook)

After spending my night grinding away to get levels, fight off the mobs to get deep and some diamonds, farming and fishing for hours to get goods to trade for emeralds… dying in a mine shaft and losing a weeks worth of stuff.. starting again with the grind… to die in the nether trying to get some blaze rods.. but kept most the stuff going back and dying about 6 times before getting out alive…
To breaking about 200 lecturns trying to find th ones I want…
Eventually last night I got the one: Fortune 3
Got mending pretty early, got looting 3 the other day. Eventually my 5th librarian converted I got fortune 3

Now the game is in my control!

Next goal, full diamond with enchantments and the dragon!
I am on a hiatus until 1.2 comes out now.

My kid is playing his first Bloodborne playthrough and I jumped on to help with some of the Chalices. Not played in a year or so but Goddamn that is some game - if you were going to pick the Miyazaki masterpiece in simple terms, just which one is purely the best game, then it's Bloodborne imho.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back