Computer games.

Decided to get that Jedi Survivor. Quite liked the first one.

Blocked from progressing beyond the first mission due to a huge update.

Great modern gaming, innit.

Not sure if posting in the right section but is anyone actively playing Sorare? What are your thoughts on this? My friend keeps telling me to join but can't decide.

I think I'm too stupid for the tutorial I found lol lol

Anyone eager to explain in a simpleway?

Not exactly a shock but Tears of the Kingdom getting incredible reviews ahead of release tomorrow.

Not exactly a shock but Tears of the Kingdom getting incredible reviews ahead of release tomorrow.

There's no company I trust more with their IP's than Nintendo so as you said, no great shock.

Maybe Naughty Dog come close but they don't have near the longevity Nintendo have had.

I'd wait for player reviews before metacritic in all honesty but yeah looks like it'll be good again.

There is no chance in fresh hell that Nintendo don't polish everything about 1 of their games, as they have 2 franchises anyway lol

Ah come on now mate, that's a bit lazy lol
No I mean they have many, the list is quite big, but they don't care for any that don't have the words "Mario" or "Zelda" in the title.

I don't really rate Pokemon as the "care" list for them cuz the series have gone down the drain massively in the last few years, and they seem to have made a good hit with Animal Crossing but have treated their players like garbage, so we're back to Zelda and Mario lol

No I mean they have many, the list is quite big, but they don't care for any that don't have the words "Mario" or "Zelda" in the title.

I don't really rate Pokemon as the "care" list for them cuz the series have gone down the drain massively in the last few years, and they seem to have made a good hit with Animal Crossing but have treated their players like garbage, so we're back to Zelda and Mario lol

I'd call them the Apple of the gaming world but they're way more innovative in their field.

There is similarities though.

I've had a horrid week at work so now I'm going to chill with a few drinks and play some Mario Kart online.

I'd wait for player reviews before metacritic in all honesty but yeah looks like it'll be good again.

There is no chance in fresh hell that Nintendo don't polish everything about 1 of their games, as they have 2 franchises anyway lol
I don't really pay attention to the player review scores on Metacritic as you never now if it's just someone with an agenda or whether they've actually even played the game they are talking about. I just use the critic score as a rough guide. For example if there is a film I like the look of and it has a score of over 70 I'm usually going to enjoy it. If it's 40 I'm probably not.

With Zelda, it's now 96 from 83 critic reviews which I think tells me everything I need to know. Especially given I loved Breath of the Wild.

I don't really pay attention to the player review scores on Metacritic as you never now if it's just someone with an agenda or whether they've actually even played the game they are talking about. I just use the critic score as a rough guide. For example if there is a film I like the look of and it has a score of over 70 I'm usually going to enjoy it. If it's 40 I'm probably not.

With Zelda, it's now 96 from 83 critic reviews which I think tells me everything I need to know. Especially given I loved Breath of the Wild.
Most of the critic reviews are paid, to be honest. You can take this as me making stuff up which I will totally understand, but I am well enough connected in the gaming industry to know about that, let's say.

Any case, Nintendo looks after their 2-3 games as I said above, so they're usually boss. BotW was great if you like that, I only played a bit and it played fantastically, not my cup of tea personally but I can see people who are into it being VERY happy. Hope it's the same this iteration too!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back