Computer games.

Got some old FIFA's from Amazon

Played FIFA 2001 yesterday. Good grief I'd forgotten how poor our side was during that period. We had some reasonable defenders, Tommy Grav and Big Dunc, but that was about it

Gazza in midfield, Joe Max-Moore at CF, Alexsanderson on the right wing. Mark Hughes.

Deary me. Played Liverpool at home and it ended up as a fitting 0-0 draw, in the rain

This was definately the "bridge" game between the old FIFA style and the newer style that began in 2002. After playing this, you can totally see why PES eventually took the lead for a few years

Indeed mate. Old FIFA was really bad and PES ruled for a good few years.

FIFA 99 was very good for it's time, but then they didn't find their again until something like 2006

PES were unopposed during that period, although the gameplay up until about PES 5 really was cutting edge stuff

I'll do a compendium of the games once I've had a chance to play them all

See if you can pick up Premier League All Stars (think it was called that).

It was like Ultimate Team or something, but way before the time, using the FIFA engine.

FIFA 2000 and 2002 were the absolute tits.

Ever since then there's not been a year where I've not liked and played PES more than FIFA. Think the only one I didn't play a lot was 2010.

Anyway, bought Postal 2 for £2 the other day from Steam, still as great as ever!

My emblem on BF4 is better than yours.

a714519e26603b6e97c1f7c61eeb79d1.png

I'm playing The Witcher 2 and finding it quite a difficult game, really enjoying it though.

I bought Dark Souls 2 but not really started it yet, that also is extremely difficult.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back